My Mission Statement:
- The notion of “four-letter words” has become a cliché for something bad. That’s too bad and overlooks something I must always remember. “Home” ~ your home ~ is the most important four-letter word in your life. Then I must remember that “cash” ~ in your pocket ~ quickly becomes the second most important four-letter word in your life.
- Losing sight of either ~ your home or your cash ~ is failure on my part. I choose not to fail.
- I first joined Boraie Realty in January 1984.
- A consistently high producer in all forms of real estate ~ from first-time buyers, through move-up buyers to empty nesters down-sizing ~ I identify with you and your needs. I have particular interest and success in investment properties.
- In addition of helping you sell your home, I am a financial specialist, and I’ve been helping buyers into the home of their dreams for years.